One of our benefits to holders is the high resolution versions of their NFTs. The Meta Angels NFTs on OpenSea are available only as a 1500x1500 jpeg. As an exclusive member benefit, our holders are able to unlock a 4000x4000 version of any angel they own to download and print in high resolution.
We have also negotiated a 10% discount and easy one-click print and framing via Level Frames, which currently ships to the US, Canada and UK. See instructions below on how to print via Level Frames.
Instructions to access your high-resolution Meta Angel NFT
- Connect your Wallet on your Member Profile page to verify that you are a holder.
- Select the Angel you with to frame or download.
- Choose between “Download in High Resolution” and “Print & Frame (US, Canada & UK)”.
- Choose between the angel as is, or with the artist’s signature and angel number in her handwriting.
- You will need to sign to complete the action. There is no gas fee or transaction.
(Note: please make sure that pop-ups are enabled in your browser.)
- Select with or without signature
For the visual learners among us, we have recorded a video showing how to print and frame your angel.
- For best quality, we recommend printing up to 80x80 cm or 32x32 inches; going larger will reduce image quality.
- Best results on matte paper such as archival paper or watercolor paper. If you are printing an unsigned version yourself, we recommend leaving some bleedlines/ margins around the image to leave room for the frame or any matting.
- Recommended paper weight: 210-300 gsm will give the best results, our team prints on 280 gsm.
- For international printing, we recommend Prodigi (UK based, ships worldwide with 50 global print labs).
- If you are looking for a printer locally, we recommend looking for a fine art printer.
Additional printers recommended by the community: